Monday, October 13, 2008

A New Week

Monday again and I am so not ready for it. I was sick all weekend and I still feel a little sluggish... It was a beautiful weekend and I hate that I missed most of it. Yesterday was a good day. I was feeling a little better so me and Ben and the girls tie-dyed Halloween shirts. They were too cute and a really fun family project. Jameson was at his meme and poppy's so I got to make his and the girls also made one for Chloe and Jayden. We just took plain white shirts and put little knots on the front no bigger than an inch. Then dipped them in orange dye. After they dried, we took a black permanent marker and drew jack-o-lantern faces on the middles. They were really cute. The girls had a really good time. I will post some pics soon.

1 comment:

Laurie Keen said...

OH I want to make one!! Those sound adorable! I remember when we did that as kids. I haven't done that in years!!! How exciting.

myspace backgrounds

Followers