Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Time For Everything

Ok, so I thought I would give this blog thing a whirl. I tend to procratinate so I am not sure how well I will keep up with this but I will do my best!

So...I am a newly wed as of May 31st! My husband, Ben and I live in town, which I find most convenient since I work at the courthouse and Jamesons" sitter lives at the end of my street. We have three children, (his two girls) Hannah, 11 and Chelsey 8 and the big boy of the bunch (my son) Jameson, 3. These first months with a bigger family have been very interesting and tough but in the end its worth it. So I am not exaclty sure what all to write about because most of anyone that will read this probably knows my story but for those who don't, there will be more to come later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber! Welcome to the world of Blogging. I myself don't have a lot of time to keep mine up; however, I try to do my best. Glad you are on here so we can chat some!
-Mandy

myspace backgrounds

Followers