Monday, November 17, 2008

Blah Mondays...

This post goes out especially to Robin and Amanda...hope its the highlight of your day!!!LOL! It just seems that the weekends fly by when the days get so much shorter now! Anyway...Hope everyone had a good weekend. I can't believe how cold it has gotten. We have been attempting to move to Ben's house since, cross your fingers, mine has hopefully sold if the buyers loan goes through. If it doesn't go thorough, please let everyone you know that my house is for sale. In town, two bedroom, two bath, all appliances included! Tell everyone!!! We just can't seem to get everything done. I hate moving in the cold but at this point we don't have much of a choice.

Has anyone got any christmas shopping done? Please tell me I am not the only one behind again this year. I do however have a little head start on next year! I have talked about it for years and I have finally done it and started a christmas club! Maybe that will help at least a little during the holiday time. Well I should get back to work since its close to time to go home. I have tomorrow off so until next time!...

5 comments:

Robin Coley said...

Thanks Amber, it's about time! haha

I will keep my fingers crossed that your house sells fast!!! Have a good day off.

Oh, and no I have not bought the first Christmas present. But I am trying not to think about that because it only overwhelms me how much I still have to do.

Robin Coley said...

Ok, I wasn't happy with that all lowercase name running together like that. Let's see if this looks better=)

Robin Coley said...

Ok, one more time here. Sorry I am practicing on you Amber. I bet you will get all excited when you see 3 comments and they are all from me. HAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber,
Love the blog by the way. You are doing so well at keeping it up. Your little ones are so cute and Christmas this year sure will be a blast huh?!?! I know I can't wait for Jacob to get up Christmas morning. With finals coming up for me I won't be started on shopping until after the first week of December. We will get it all done, no doubt!!!
-Mandy

Anonymous said...

Check my blog, I have something for you on there!

myspace backgrounds

Followers